Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log Satellite Lotw and e-qsl

Hello,

The different use of satellite logbook for validation by LoTW and e-qsl. What is the rule? I explain I made a QSO on AO-85 in downhill VHF UHF FM climb in my log I put the rising frequency UHF what seems normal to me, SAT mode, name Sat. I sent my log to LoTW and e-qsl. QSO some are not validated by LoTW and e-qsl, the cause is simple because some corresponding valid in the log backward QRG VHF is the reception frequency and the contact is pa validated by LoTW and e-qsl.
    y question is how, is there a rule of use?
    Thank you's 73 HNY
    Ham Radio Deluxe sortie 6.4.0.664

If I understand your question correctly, you are wondering why some QSO's are not validated in LoTW (and eQSL). You believe this is because the other station shows the uplink frequency and you show the downlink frequency (or vice versa) in the corresponding fields.

If you look here: http://www.arrl.org/adif LoTW does not support the two different frequencies the full ADIF file format does. While the data may be in their database, they do not allow the fields to be extracted and viewed (if in the DB). In fact LoTW does not support the frequency at all. Just the band. The satellite is available.

If you are putting the uplink frequency in the transmit and the downlink in receive that would be correct. This question may may be more for the ARRL than HRD.

I could not find similar information on eQSL.
    Rigs: IC-756 Pro III, IC-9100 [full options], IC-706MkIIg
    Interfaces: microHam MicroKeyer II & Station Master & USB3 - DSP-2232, PK-900 Full Mods, PK-232MBX/SC/USB and HK-232MBX/SC/USB
    Rotors: HyGain T2X W/Idiom Press Rotor EZ & Yaesu G-5400 W/GS-232
    PCs: i7-4770 Quad Core @ 4.03 GHz, W/32Gb Mem, 256Gb RAID 1 SSD Boot & 2 Tb Raid 1 Storage Drive, dual 28" Monitors
    i7-980 Hex Core, W/12 Gb Mem, 256Gb RAID 1 SSD Boot & 4.5Tb RAID 10 Storage Drive, dual 24" Monitors
    i7-960 Quad Core, W/12Gb Mem, 2 Tb RAID 1 Hard Drive, quad 19" Monitors
    i7-950 Quad Core, W/12Gb Mem, 256Gb RAID 1 SSD Boot & 2Tb RAID 1 Storage Drive, dual 24" Monitors
    Toshiba i5-3317 Laptop W/8Gb, 698Gb Hard Drive, 16" Screen
    All Running Win7 Enterprise 64 Bit - MySQL for Database
    I also use a KA9MOT SDR Pan Adapter using the RTL2838 Dongle for my IC-756 Pro III

Comment

Hello James,

Thank you for bringing me information, it is clearer because I thought that the frequency was taken into account, in fact it's the band. fine, thank you I read the additional information by following the link. Om really thank you dear. I wish you my best wishes for you and your family. Good traffic 73's
      Ham Radio Deluxe sortie 6.4.0.664

Comment

Working...
      X