Logbook starts in wrong position

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I have the boot up problem with the monitors here too. Full HRD suite boots up on my main monitor now whereas on previous versions the logbook screen started on the slave monitor. Not a problem to just drag logbook over to second monitor, just a slight niggle I can manage with until the next fix. Maybe a bug related to having fixed the column width issues in v787 ? Not sure.

Jerry
    Jerry, G0UII

ASUS Sabertooth FX990 R2.0
    ​AMD FX8350 4.0GHz
    16GB RAM
    AMD Radeon R9 270 2GB
    MS Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, Version: 1703

2 x Yaesu FTDX5000MP's >> HRD via USB (2 x Microham MKII / Microham Router Software USB Driver / Eltima Virtual Serial Ports)

Yaesu FT-991 >> HRD via USB (Yaesu SCU-17 USB Driver / Silicon Labs Virtual Serial Ports)

HRD Version: 6.4.0.787 (Using MS Access Database)

Comment

I submitted a ticket to support for this issue and received an email stating that this is a fault. The waiting begins.

Steve va3sf

Comment

Same problem here. Logbook starts on monitor #2 when I start with HRD. If I start it alone it will start on monitor #1.
        Sal, N2LWD
        Icom 746 Pro, Icom 751A, Drake TR7 w/RV7
        TH3 MK3, G5RV, 40 Meter Dipole
        Windows 10/64

Comment

I submitted a ticket on the monitor issue and received and email back that in fact it was a problem. I rolled back to 780 until they correct the fault.

Steve VA3SF

Comment

Working...
          X