Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

v661 fixes scroll bar crash but not . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v661 fixes scroll bar crash but not . . .

v661 seems to no longer crashes when you use the logbook scroll bar, that was fast! Good work guys. It still does crash when sorting "Heading", "LOTW sent", "LOTW received", "Sent", "Rcvd"
    I can't find the release notes for v661 so far so I can't tell what else it has addressed.

By the way never had crashes with scrolling or sorting the columns you mention ... But here's the release notes, Front page of Forum

notes.JPG
    Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.4.0.664
    Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
    Access Data Base
    FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, SteppIR Interface

Comment

VE3CKO is correct. That sub-fora has not been updated since May. The notes for .661 are not there. They are instead here: https://bugs.hrdsoftwarellc.com/chan...p?project_id=0
      Last edited by WA6NHC; 07-16-17, 00:10.
      Rick WA6NHC, DXer, wanderer
      Home: Elecraft K Line, 112 meter (370') dipole, Cushcraft R-7 vertical, 4.3 GHz desktop, Win 10/64
      RV: IC-7300, AH-4 and a laptop; antenna is variable
      Truck: TS-480HX, Tarheel and TurboTuner.

IRLP 7962 (shack only)

Comment

You can also go to Help>>Release Notes in Rig Control or DM 780.

73, Charlie, K0LAF
        Charlie, KØLAF

Comment

Guys ,

A second click on the window that opens (from post #2 ) takes you to the latest update notes ! ... including .661

The actual list update is in Mantis ... its address is always the same ...
          Last edited by W3RJW; 07-17-17, 17:33.
          Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.4.0.664
          Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
          Access Data Base
          FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, SteppIR Interface

Comment

I installed .661 and still had the sort crash, didn't check the scroll crash. I see .664 is in preparation. I await with interest. In the mean time I'm back on .647. I opened a ticket and got good instructions on how to clean up the database. Had no effect on the sort crash. Though if the LoTW columns are removed then the scroll is OK and all the other columns sort OK.

73 Tony G4CJC

Comment

Decided to create a support ticket, got an immediate response with a suggestion that basically restores the database, and after importing the entire log, overwriting duplicates, I know longer get crashes from sorting certain columns like LOTWrevd etc. and using the scroll bar also does not crash logbook. So it was my corrupt logbook and not an HRD issue. Thank you HRD for you quick response to lead a resolution of the problem I was having.

Comment

Likewise, after suggestions from support I exported the ADIF file, deleted the database and imported the ADIF file. Now everything works fine on sorting and scrolling.
                Thanks support.

Comment

Working...
                X