DM 780 Is Not Connected to HRD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM 780 Is Not Connected to HRD

Ever since I installed build 777, when I try to transmit I get the error message Digital Master 780 is not connected to Ham Radio Deluxe. When I press OK to connect I get a second error message saying connection failed. If I press OK again, my Icom 7300 transmits. I have made no changes to my computer and this has never happened to me with previous versions of HRD. Any ideas as to how to fix this problem? Thanks.

Edit: After further examination of the situation I have discovered that the problem is intermittent and is sometimes corrected by rebooting the computer. So I am thinking that perhaps my operating system has become corrupted or that my computer has a hardware problem. It may be a coincidence that the problem started occurring after build 777 was installed., since no one else has reported this problem.
    Last edited by brad99; 08-11-17, 21:10. Reason: More information

Brad,

Check that nothing has changed in the Logbook Connection Configuration:

localhost.JPG
    Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.4.0.780
    Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
    Access Data Base
    FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, SteppIR Interface

Comment

Working...
    X